While only 31 miles from the international airport, Calabash Cove is a world away from everday life. Nestled in a hillside along the private Bonaire Bay, you will enjoy the old-school charm of the Caribbean without giving up the luxuries of modern times. The first-class staff will cater to your every need, so you can enjoy the romance of the island without any stress.
Lounge by the designer Sweetwaters Pool filled with half a million gallons of water and featuring a 40-foot infinity edge that seems to blend into the Caribbean Sea. A swim-up bar and poolside service serve up your favorite cocktails as you soak in the sun. The secluded white sands of Bonaire Bay provide the perfect Caribbean setting. Beside Sweetwaters is the eastern-inspired Ti Spa, offering treatments to relieve whatever stress is ailing you. The fitness center within the spa is fully equipped and offers breathtaking views across the bay.
Surround yourself in the beauty and nature of St. Lucia in Calabash Cove’s luxurious accommodations. All rooms and suites include a private Jacuzzi, furnished balcony with views across the Caribbean and large flat-screen televisions. Stay in a Waters Edge Cottage and enjoy a private pool, hammock and outdoor rain shower. Manor House Suites offer the best views of the Caribbean sunset and some have private pool-side patios.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
Windsong Restaurant serves international cuisine with an Asian purity for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Local ingredients and the unobstructed views of the Caribbean keep you immersed in the spirit of St. Lucia. C Bar is elegant but relaxed, located next to Windsong with the ocean lapping below. Soft piano music compliments the international cocktails and fine wines of Calabash Cove.
St. Lucia offers innumerable excursions, all of which can be arranged through the Leisure Concierge at Calabash Cove. Dive through the nearby coral reef. Sail with Maurice on his yacht and hear stories of the sea. Trek to the top of Gros Piton, a world-famous peak and World Heritage Site. Experience the rainforest from the lush ground trails or from above in the aerial tram. For a relaxing stroll, enjoy the custom-designed boardwalk along the beach.
SWIM-UP JUNIOR SUITES
Four swim-up junior suites with Jacuzzis. 620 square feet of contemporary luxury and comfort, a step away from Sweetwaters, our infinity edge pool. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults.
SUNSET OCEAN VIEW JUNIOR SUITES
These thirteen luxury ocean view suites facing the Caribbean Sunset offer between 620 and 660 square feet of living space and are located on the lower mezzanine of the Manor House above the Sweetwaters infinity edge pool.
WATER’S EDGE COTTAGES
Nine Balinese mahogany cottages with secluded plunge pools, Jacuzzis, outdoor rain shower and hammocks. 1,000 square foot hideaway on the water’s edge. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children up to age 6.
Windsong Restaurant – Rapidly earning a reputation as one of the finest restaurants on the island, Windsong at Calabash Cove serves an international cuisine guided by Asian purity and assisted by fresh local products. Open breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breathtaking views.
C Bar – Elegant in design, laid back in atmosphere, with daily live entertainment from 7-9pm. Adjacent to the Windsong Restaurant serving international cocktails and fine wines from the Calabash Cove Cellars.
Pool Bar – Serving all beverages & cocktails, plus poolside meals and snacks.
- Pool – Sweetwaters, an incredible designer pool with an amazing 40-foot Caribbean infinity edge. Mahogany loungers provide for comfortable sunbathing on the various decks surrounding the pool. You can enjoy a Planters Punch, Pina Colada, or the bartender’s special at the swim-up pool bar or in the comfort of your sun lounger. The pool bar is also the perfect spot to end the day gazing into the sunset.
- Beach – Bonaire Bay is a beautiful, secluded stretch of white-sand beach that extends the full length of the property and beyond. Bordered on the north and south by the mouth of the cove, the beach provides you with a perfect opportunity to relax in the tranquil waters of the Caribbean Sea. A custom-made boardwalk offers an ideal location for an evening stroll, or a romantic dinner for 2, with the gentle lapping of the waves creating a soothing soundtrack.
- Watersports – Sailing, deep-sea fishing, snorkeling, diving, whale and dolphin watching, kayaking
- Spa -indulge the senses and rejuvenate the body and mind at Ti Spa, a far eastern-influenced Spa, fitness center, and beauty parlor located next to the Sweetwaters pool. Fully equipped workout area, air-conditioned for your comfort, and complete with views across the bay to the capital of Castries. The beauty salon offers hair treatments and mani – pedi services
- Fitness Center – The spa’s fitness center is outfitted with Cybex cardiovascular equipment.
- Whispers – Created for those who enjoy musical notes and printed words from around the world for listening and reading pleasure. Quiet and peaceful only disturbed by the glare of the turquoise water of the sea.
- Cove Gardens – quiet walkways to enjoy the local flora designed in groves, patches, ponds and terraces with many places perfect for mediation and relaxation
From $350 per person, per night*
*Room rates displayed are an average nightly rate, based on double occupancy, and do not include airfare. Exact room rates will depend on dates of travel, room occupancy, and date of booking.